Working at French Hospital Medical Center isn’t just a job – it’s a calling.
As an employee, you’ve witnessed first-hand how giving is one of the most powerful expressions of compassion. To donate to the Employee Caring Circle is to believe in the good work that happens at French Hospital. Giving to the Foundation does more than just fund new equipment and construction projects – it saves lives.
Our employees are proud to be part of a team that gives amazing care to our communities. Since 2006, they’ve given back more than $425,000 to the hospital, supporting projects such as the Healing Garden, Outdoor Fitness Zone, the French Bistro Café, the ‘French – Well into the Future’ Capital Campaign, the Copeland Health Education Pavilion and more.
Give the gift of humankindness by participating in the Employee Caring Circle!
Your charitable investment makes a difference in the lives of our patients and families, and contributes to the healthy future of French Hospital Medical Center. Every contribution, no matter the size, makes a difference. Any amount is greatly appreciated and sends a powerful message of support to the community we serve.
Employees who join the Employee Caring Circle will be recognized in Foundation and Hospital newsletters and on the Caring Circle Donor Wall in the main lobby.
Participation is Easy!
- Give online through our secure website.
- For employee payroll deductions or to donate your paid time off:
- Log into the Dignity Health Employee Self Service application.
- Enter your Employee ID and your Dignity Health network password.
- Select “Employee Giving” on the left side of the page.
- Select “ESS Employee Giving” on the left side of the page.
- Make your donation selections.
- Download our iGive brochure and return it to the Foundation office in Suite 218 in the Copeland Health Education Pavilion at French Hospital.
- Contact us at 805.542.6496 to make a donation over the phone or for more information.
Not sure how much to give? Consider giving an amount equal to at least one hour of your salary per pay period. Because your gift is combined with the generosity of others, your participation is what matters most!
For more information, Contact Us.